Monday, February 21, 2011

It begins!

Greetings all!  Well, this is it.  My more than likely ill advised gaming blog.  It’s very likely that the only people to read this will be a couple of close friends, my dad, and my imaginary friend Teddy.  But really, this is just a place that I can rant and rave about the things I want so that I might stay sane over the next few months while I embark on what promises to be an emotionally traumatizing theatre experience (hint: that’s actually a good thing for an actor).
What to begin with though?  Primarily, I’m an adventure gamer.  And that is what I will be talking out in the majority of this blog.  Oh sure, there will be my occasional foray into the dark and crazy world of FPS games or the mysterious strategy games that remain elusive to me but for the most part it's going to be adventures.  It's what I grew up with, it's what I enjoy and it's damn well what I hope will be making a come back some day in the distant future.
These aren't going to be so much reviews as they are musings.  There's going to be no particular order, there's probably going to be a lot of retrospective, becaaaause let's face it, adventures games are a dying breed.  So yeah, we will see how things go, whether I can actually keep this up, and whether it will actually get read.  So for now...Adventuress signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment